A Member of Birdlife South Africa
The Tygerberg Bird Club is a hobby club for people interested in observing wild birds. It was founded 30 years ago to serve the needs of residents of the Northern Suburbs of Cape Town.
Members of this vibrant and friendly club can enjoy the following:
1. Monthly illustrated presentations about our birds and their environment
2. Wednesday and Saturday excursions to find and identify special birds
3. Group camps at birding hot-spots
4. Courses on bird identification
5. Counting water birds at wetlands
6. Survey areas for the Bird Atlas project
7. Meeting and befriending fellow birders and experts
For more background information click on "About Us"
Membership applications forms can be downloaded on "Membership"